Our recent fall is not down to just bad luck! Its down to lack of investments and years of bad management.its time for a change….
We need a change.
A change of management.
A Chance of policy.
A Change of vision.
A Change of leadership.
A Change in our transfer ways.
A Change in principles.
Change is what we need
Ways to make a change?……
1) Team meeting asap get problems out in the open and solve them.
2) Make Cesc captain and Kolo vice captain.
3) Set realistic targets for this season now – win Carling Cup,secure 4th place & have a run in FA cup and CL.
4) Establish Kolo and Djourou as 1st choice centre back paring until reinforcements are bought.
5) Try a midfield of two holding players (suggest Diaby and Denislon) so Cesc can get forward and influence our play properly.
6)Give Vela,Ramsey & Wilshere more game time in PL games.
7)Realise that Bendtner and Song will never be good enough to wear the Arsenal shirt.
8 ) Buy a centre back and GK of quality before the start of next season and Yaya Toure in January.
9) Get Traore & Senderos back from loan asap.
10) Realise that we have a good bunch of players who just need some confidence,get the fire back into some players or get them out of the club.Only small changes are needed but its time to spend some money.
11) Give Wenger the Director of Football position at Arsenal and a place on the board and bring in a new younger manager, And make Martin Keown his number 2.
Change is coming to Arsenal!